- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
Dr. Li-Ming Su, has been selected to be a part of the Newsweek Health Top Cancer Doctors 2015 list.Read More
testMay 26, 2016 1
Dr. Li-Ming Su: Newsweek Health Top Cancer Doctors 2015July 31, 2015 2
West Central Florida Honor FlightJuly 10, 2014 3
Dr. Li-Ming Su, has been selected to be a part of the Newsweek Health Top Cancer Doctors 2015 list.
Please call this line for information.
The Department of Healthy Living
Provides comprehensive services in an innovative health care setting. A wide-range of minimally invasive surgeries and endovascular procedures are being offered by the faculty. UF surgeons, who are supported by a team of nurses and technicians, perform more than 9,000 operations - ranging from routine procedures to the most complex of cases - each year at UF Health Shands facilities.
- The department is dedicated to achieving the following missions:
- To provide our patients with compassionate, skilled and innovative surgical care of the highest quality.
- To develop exemplary surgeons by educating students, residents and fellows in the humanistic, scientific and practical aspects of surgery.
- To foster discovery in basic and translational research, and develop innovative and entrepreneurial approaches to meeting the needs of the surgical patient.
- To promote professional and personal growth in a collaborative environment.
This Department encompasses a diverse group of surgeons whose specialties include:
General Surgery/GI , Pediatric Surgery ,Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, ,Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery , Transplantation , and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Feb 23rd, 2012
Ingredients: 1 head cauliflower, cored and broken into small florets 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika freshly ground black pepper Directions: Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a […]
Feb 23rd, 2012
Ingredients: 2 butternut squash (about 3 pounds) 1/2 cup apple juice 1/4 cup water 2 tablespoons margarine 1 tablespoon sugar 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1/4 cup chopped […]
May 11th, 2011
In chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), damage to immune cells limits the lungs’ ability to fight off bacterial infections. According to a new study, boosting the activity of a specific […]
Subscribe to The Monthly Newsletter
December 21, 2015
Concerns about Yik Yak and analysis of MOOCs and online teaching were among the most popular stories this past year on our Wired Campus blog. Each year we run the numbers to see which items drew the...
December 8, 2015
Each year The Chronicle profiles key innovators who are tackling big challenges facing campuses with the help of technology. And we’re looking for your suggestions....